Thank you for your interest in working with our award-winning team. Our pet sitters and dog walkers are reliable, hard-working people who keep pet care as their top priority. Our clients need and depend on us to care for their pets and their homes when they can’t be there. We only hire people who understand and care about the important role we play in our client’s pets lives. This isn’t a gig. It’s a job. Someone’s baby is counting on us.
It is also a very rewarding job! We get to have fun, play, be outside (in the sun, snow and rain) enjoying the day, and form real bonds with the pets in our care. Coaxing a nervous dog to eat dinner or sitting quietly, while a cat sniffs you and decides you are safe, will become your silent victories. This isn’t a job everyone will appreciate. But if you love animals, are detail conscious and people oriented, this may be perfect for you!
We want you to understand as much about our company, our clients and our services as you can before you apply with us. Please take some time to view our about us pages, services pages, testimonials, and become a member of our online community on Facebook.
Can you answer YES to all of these questions:
- Are you 18 years or older?
- Have reliable transportation and insurance?
- Do you love making people and pets happy?
- Are you an animal lover?
- Do you have a flexible schedule?
- Are you detail oriented?
- Are you looking to earn a supplemental income?
- Understand the responsibility of caring for pets?
- Make a 6 month commitment to our company?
We are looking to hire the following positions:
- Dog Walker
- Pet Sitter
- Overnight Sitter
- Live in Toms River, one of the towns we service or be willing to relocate. Service Area
- Have a smart phone with access to the internet, phone calls, text messages, picture/video
- Have reliable transportation and insurance
- Submit for a criminal background check
- Submit for a pre-employment drug test
Benefits to working for us:
- Employment for a company who values family – both 2 and 4 legged
- Continuing education in animal behavior, training techniques, Pet First Aid & CPR
- Flexible schedule
- Direct deposit
- Aflac Insurance
- Opportunity to earn bonuses
Do you still think you have the right personality, flexible schedule and love of animals to be a part of our team? Complete the form below and upload your resume to begin the application process!