As a dog owner, you know there are lots of reasons you and your dog need to attend dog training classes. We’ve come up with some of our favorite reasons and want to know how many of these items can YOU relate to?
- You want to understand your dog and how they communicate with you.
- So your dog can be a well mannered, balanced, and more importantly – HAPPY!
- If you come home to the garbage can knocked over and there’s garbage all over the house, one more time, you’re going to lose it!
- You want to lessen the chance that your dog will run away.
- Your dog thinks their name is “NO! LEAVE IT!”
- You are not quite sure who takes who for a walk OR you no longer wish to prepare for the speed walking competition.
- Becoming a therapy dog team is on your Bucket List.
- You want a bond with your dog that is almost tangible.
- Your wife/husband THINK they are a dog trainer.
- You want trainers who are going to listen to your goals and help you achieve them.
If this sounds like you, then contact us today! We’ll be honored to work with you and your canine companion!